City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment business are looking to hire a Commercial Data Analyst or Finance Analyst who understands the recruitment industry.
Based in the city London, you will be working around some of the industries top professionals and improving profitability & growth across the company.
This role will suit a commercial Data Analyst or Commercial Financial Analyst who can work in a front office capacity.
The key responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
Responsible for working with customers to help them gain even greater value of a SaaS recruitment product through in-depth data analysis and identifying customer challenges, needs and requirements. The analyst will be both delivering analysis and helping customers to develop a data-driven mind set and culture so that they are always striving to answer ever more complex questions which help them to create a competitive edge.
Help the teams provide accurate data analysis to better identify customer needs and opportunities to help ensure that the business maintains its leading edge position within the market.
From a day to day perspective hold weekly reviews with managers which will include feedback from team members and other colleagues to assess contribution/impact.
The core skills for this role will encompass the following areas.
- Ideally able to demonstrate significant experience of working within the UK and/or international recruitment market.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the different business models used in the sector and the challenges faced by the industry and able to communicate at senior board level with gravitas and credibility.
- Basic understanding of SaaS based recruitment products.
- Highly client facing with a strong analytical mindset for problem solving.
- Understanding of SQL and Business Intelligence components from a commercial aspect not overly technical.
- From a start-up perspective, have some hands on experience working within small, dynamic fast growth businesses able to work in numerous roles rather than relying on corporate structure.
This role comes with a plethora of excellent benefits and we promote a healthy home to work life balance.
Please contact the North Starr business immediately if this role could be of interest.