City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr agency are looking to hire a CMS Support Engineer for an award winning corporate business.
Based within easy reach of London Bridge or Cannon St stations in the city, we require this CMS Support Engineer to provide a high-level of service to corporate users.
As part of the CMS support team, you will be tasked with providing tier 1 support to users, logging, investigating and helping to resolve incidents.
Some of the core responsibilities are as follows:
Have responsibility for the 360 lifecycle of the helpdesk tickets.
Help to deploy and host support with the ability to pin-point issues and methods of remediation.
Be fully engaged in the scheduled managed delivery deployments and change requests
Point of contact to act on platform bugs to Service Delivery Manager to ensue hotfixes are rolled out
Help to create & update internal knowledge base articles
Act as a bridge between CRM and Website issues
Help to co-ordinate the client project work-schedule for in-house Developers & Consultants.
The core skills to qualify for an immediate interview will include:
- Commercial working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Excellent Administration experience around content editing, user permissions, media management & user training
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS knowledge
- Understanding of structured mark-up and inherited properties
- Some understanding of an interconnected digital ecosystem to include websites, external data sources (e.g. CRM), automation systems and related integration methods.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
To recap, we are looking for an individual who can combine their talents for CMS products with best practice user support.
Our client has a superb benefits package with a designated training budget per individual plus a working from home directive.
If you are a CMS professional looking for a big career move this role has it all.
The North Starr look forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.