Unrivaled opportunity to join an award winning technology business at their Croydon site for a Cloud Security Engineer. You will be working on a multi-million pound high profile project in a role which is both technical and business facing.
On a day to day basis your role will entail:
- Producing detailed designs for the build and configuration of security solutions.
- Producing integration designs for operational security management systems.
- Developing new security technologies, and delivering them into operational environments.
- Producing delivery plans and cost models within a continuous development lifecycle.
- Conducting technology trials and proofs-of concepts. o Collaborating in Red Team / Blue Team exercises and incident rehearsals.
- Developing security technology roadmaps and engineering standards.
- Maintenance and support of operational security systems.
- Development of hot-fixes and workarounds for incident response teams
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a Cloud Cyber Security engineer role, preferably gained in an operational environment.
- Experience designing secure system architectures in Cloud environments (AWS/Azure, Google) from a defined set of requirements; such as Identity Management, Key Management Systems, SIEM, Data Protection & Privacy.
- Have engineered and successfully delivered at least one security capability in the Cloud.
- Experience managing technical requirements in waterfall and agile delivery.
- Experience installing and configuring virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to read and understand raw system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs.
- A good knowledge of TCP/IP networks, including the technologies and protocols commonly used in local area and wide area networks.
- A good working knowledge of a variety of security technologies; such as cryptographics, host intrusion, network and application firewalls.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. o Knowledge of Linux
- BSc in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering (min 2:1)
- Experience working with Jenkins, Docker and Kebernetes in a CI Pipeline.
- Hold, or be working towards, an industry recognised security certification such as CISSP, GPEN and CISM.
- Relevant TCP/IP network experience, or certifications such as CompTIA Network+ or CCNA.
- Security vendor certifications, such as Checkpoint, ArcSight, Fortinet and TrendMicro.
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and other security standards.
Please send your CV for immediate review.