£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
The North Starr, part of the Harrington Starr recruitment group are looking to hire a C# Software Engineer. This role will see the post-holder combine their talents of C# .NET technology with a passion for developing innovative Software solutions.
Based near to Ipswich, this role will suit a C# Software Engineer who is looking to secure a permanent role in East Anglia.
You will be working in a highly motivated & innovative team of Software Engineers all looking to make a difference to the clients technical landscape.
The core responsibilities for this role are as follows.
- To assist with the development of new software features and capabilities for the brand.
- Work on the technical architecture to design, code, test and document software to required project specifications in a Windows Environment
- Identify, participate and carry out continuous improvement initiatives which will deliver benefits to the Software tribe.
To qualify for an interview for this C# Software Engineer role we require the majority of these skills.
- C#.NET development experience using the latest standards
- Strong understanding and extensive experience of Object- Oriented Design and Analysis
- Understanding of designing multi-threaded software in a semi-real time environment
- Excellent team working skills with the desire and capability to work as part of a high performing team
- A passion for quality with experience of writing unit & integration tests
- Experience of Agile (SCRUM) would be an advantage
- It will be desirable to understand C++ development experience using the latest standards
- Experience working with communication protocols over TCP/IP or serial plus WPF highly desirable
So to re-cap, we are looking to hire a C# Software Engineer who is looking for a superb long-term career opportunity. Our client embraces a healthy work to home life balance and fully understands the benefits this will bring to the business.
North Starr Recruitment look forward to hearing from you