City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + FTC - day rate
The Harrington Starr recruitment Group are looking to hire a Business Process Analyst who is strong with process mapping techniques.
You will be based in a campus near to Euston Station and working with a highly innovative team of forward thinking technology professionals.
The client would ideally like to hire a 'Day Rate' contractor or FTC who may consider a more long-term role if suitable. Please note the perm role is not 100% at this stage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gather the relevant information through meetings, interviews, and workshops with business users
- Understand process and system inter-dependencies between business functions
- Analyse data and develop process flows on current operations
- Critically evaluate and perform gap analysis to identify pain points in current processes and where possible suggest ways to remediate them
- Communicate findings across the business to enable leadership to make informed decisions
- Propose and fix immediate process gaps
- Develop a plan, roles & responsibilities matrix, and roadmap for future improvement implementation
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Business Process Analyst
- Experience working across higher education highly advantageous.
- Working with student 'Grant Management' process or similar, highly desirable.
- Confident at presenting ideas and recommendations
- Extensive business process mapping experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate independently
- possibly interested in a temp to perm contract arrangement and have flexibility around this
- Our client can interview this person immediately and is looking for someone to start asap.
The Harrington Starr team look forward to hearing from you so that we can discuss your preference to FTC or 'DAY RATE' payment options