City of London, London
£220.00 - £240.00 per day
The Harrington Starr recruitment Group are looking to hire a Business Process Analyst who is strong with process mapping techniques.
You will be based in a campus near to Kings Cross station and working with a highly innovative team of forward thinking technology professionals.
The client would ideally like to hire a contractor who may consider a more long-term role if suitable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gather the relevant information through meetings, interviews, and workshops with business users
- Understand process and system inter-dependencies between business functions
- Analyse data and develop process flows on current operations
- Critically evaluate and perform gap analysis to identify pain points in current processes and where possible suggest ways to remediate them
- Communicate findings across the business to enable leadership to make informed decisions
- Propose and fix immediate process gaps
- Develop a plan, roles & responsibilities matrix, and roadmap for future improvement implementation
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Business Process Analyst
- Confident at presenting ideas and recommendations
- Extensive business process mapping experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate independently
- possibly interested in a temp to perm contract arrangement
- Our client can interview this person immediately and is looking for someone to start asap.
We look forward to hearing from you