City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment business are looking to hire an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst looking for a new career challenge.
Based in the heart of the city, you will be surrounded by a team of top city trading professionals looking for best practice support from the Business Intelligence team.
It goes without saying that you will be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced working environment where well executed BI can result in beneficial & significant trading positions for the business.
The core responsibilities for this Business Intelligence Analyst are as follows:
As part of the team be responsible for BI administration and development plus data warehouse administration
- BI Model Design & Development BI
- BI Report/dashboard design and development
- Database and data warehouse reporting and visualization
- High level DBA activities for SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Design of Dataflow and ETL processes
To qualify for an immediate telephone interview we require the following skill set.
- Commercial experience in Power BI Administration and Development
- OBIEE Administration and Development
- Business Objects Administration and Development
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server RDBMS on premise and cloud
- Advanced database functionality (partitioning, compression, column-store technologies)
- Understanding of ETL Tools and processes (e.g SSIS, Data Factory)
- ability to be trained into trading & banking environment
- worked for complex blue-chip organisation in able to cross train
To re-cap, this is an ideal opportunity for a BI Analyst to learn more about the banking/trading industry and work with the Power BI product line. There could be training on offer for people outside the trading world
You will be working in a fast paced city environment and be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus city bonus package.
The North Starr BI & Analytics team look forward to speaking with you for a discreet briefing.