City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a global financial services organisation who are recruiting for a Business Information Security Manager/ BISO. The role will offer a great blend of technical and strategic challenges and will report in to the global CISO.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working on shaping and executing the Information Security policies, and ensuring their effective communication throughout the business
- User training
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Proving guidance on regulations including Mifid and GDPR
- Working with software development and infrastrucure teams to ensure adherence to security standards
- Working with current third party suppliers and evaluating potential new suppliers
- Keeping abreast of industry news and trends
- Working on ISO27001 certifications
You will have the following skills:
- Experience in a similar role with both strategic and technical Information Security skillset
- ISO270001 framework experience
- Experience of managing third part audits
- CISM or CISSP certification
- Recent application security experience highly desirable
- Experience of producing policy frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Financial services/ financial software experience preferred.
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly exciting opportunity and urgent opportunity with imminent interview slots.