Business Development Manager DACH
SaaS all-in-one business management solution for SMB/SME
Remote/home office (located in DACH region)
Salary package (negotiable) : €120,000 – €140,000 OTE (60:40 split), car allowance
Join a well-funded and profitable SaaS platform, headquartered in Europe who are now expanding their commercial team. With a strong all-in-one business management product offering designed for SMB/SME customers in the world of hospitality and leisure, the team is ready to scale globally in 2023 and make a big impact across their customer base.
The DACH region is one of the company’s top priorities and most important market in Europe. With an existing customer base, growing revenues, case studies, customer references and local marketing content, we are now looking to recruit our ‘first-person-on-the-ground’ in the DACH region as a Business Development Manager.
This is an opportunity to work very closely with the company leadership team, defining the DACH regional sales strategy, developing and nurturing leads and then driving the full sales cycle in new customer acquisition. There is also a big opportunity to grow the existing customer base through cross-selling/up-sell and to work closely with your team to contribute to the product roadmap and overall business growth.
- Experience of achieving sales targets in B2B SaaS or B2B technology sales in the DACH region. Previous roles might include Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Commercial Sales or similar.
- Comfortable selling SMB/mid-market opportunities in the region of €10,000-€50,000 ARR with the potential to close larger deals when the opportunity arises
- Desire to be part of a small business with a sustainable path to success and growth
- Consultative sales approach, ready to educate more traditional (non-technical) customers on the value of a new technology solution to help digitize their business
- A creative mentality, with a desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Takes accountability for your own impact and can work independently with a remote team
- Business fluent in German & English – day to day work with your customers will normally be in German and the business language with your team is English
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be the first employee in DACH and contribute to the strategy and growth of the region, also while you fast-track your own career along the way
- Salary package is negotiable in line with experience
- Fully remote / work from home
- Play a key role in a stable and growing organisation with innovative technology