City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment company are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who understands the ServiceNow product.
The successful post-holder will be able to combine their talents of technical Client Business Analysis with best practice ServiceNow requirements gathering.
Based near to Waterloo station this ServiceNow Technical Analyst will be actively looking for a new career challenge.
You will be working with a team of ServiceNow professionals all looking to improve the client experience.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Elicit requirements using appropriate techniques, create User Stories , Story Maps etc.
* Collaborates with Product Owners to manage and groom the backlog for the team
* Collaborates with the Product owner and relevant subject matter experts to define concise and effective user stories
* Review the acceptance criteria with the Team (Software Engineers and Test Engineers)
* Assists the agile team with internal test execution, inclusive of documenting results, managing and tracking defects, and trouble-shooting issues that arise out of testing
* Collaborates with the Team (Architects, Software Engineers, Test Engineers, etc.)
You will work in a client facing capacity and be an integral part of the project implementation. At some stage you will be heavily involved in various client projects based on client site.
Key skills and experience to include
- Strong ServiceNow Technical Analysis experience, with the ability to partner technical developers to improve the client experience.
- Understanding of Service Management and client project implementation
- strong requirement gathering knowledge gained through heavily client focused roles,
- worked around Agile development environments, including Agile/Scrum team meetings
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Broad Technical understanding of modern-day programming languages
The North Starr team would welcome the chance to speak with you to discuss your latest career move within ServiceNow technology.