£400.00 - £450.00 per day
The North Starr part of the Harrington Starr recruitment group are looking to hire 2 BizTalk Software Engineers. The 2 contract roles are for a Junior & Senior BizTalk developers so please apply if you fall into either category.
The purpose of this role will be to build business critical enterprise applications within an Agile environment.
Based in Basingstoke, the successful Senior Software Engineer will lead the design & development of software layers for our clients digital platforms. The Junior Developer will be able to support with this work also.
You will be able to integrate & automate business processes between applications that run on different systems namely BizTalk & Azure.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Deliver value-add type outcomes in all activities
- Translate user stories into functional applications, using Agile practices
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, scalable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Define and uphold best practice standards, quality measures and metrics
- Identify and lead technical initiatives and innovations, through to completion
- Define and lead implementation of automation techniques to measure and deliver quality, raising standards
- Act as role model for Agile behaviours and the adoption of Agile across teams
- Must be a team player, highly enthusiastic and collaborative
The core skills for this BizTalk Senior Software Engineer are as follows:
- Technical leadership skills for senior person
- Outstanding communication skills for junior & senior post
- Expert and proven track record of implementing BizTalk solutions.
- Experience and skills to integrate and automate business processes between interdependent applications that run on different systems (B2B, BizTalk, Azure)
- Strong knowledge and experience of designing and implementing cloud based solutions (Azure)
- Expert in C# or VB.NET and web based technologies. Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Experienced Agile practitioner, Scrum master certified and with full understanding of the methodology
- some flexibility on the above skills for a junior developer but must have strong BizTalk knowledge
So to re-cap these contract roles are based in Basingstoke and require BizTalk technical skills. Our client embraces a healthy home to work life balance and fully understands the benefits this can bring to the team, even for contract staff.
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you.