City of London, London
£100000 - £150000 per annum + Double OTE
Associate Vice President - Enterprise Sales EMEA (AVP)
Salary of up to £150,000 basic + double OTE commission + other company benefits
Central London (OR) Paris based
Our client is a Global Leader in Digital Transformation and cutting-edge technology solutions. With a backbone of network services and one of the largest sub-sea cable systems as their main assett as well as specialist teams in Cloud, Security and IoT - they maximise on providing full solutions to customers with a go-to-market edge.
The company has a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture with a strategic business growth plan in the coming months. Due to an internal promotion and movement, they are looking to hire a Sales Leader to manage multiple regional teams across EMEA covering their Enterprise Sales Business.
My client is open to this individual being based in either London or Paris.
- Managing a number of international teams across EMEA covering Enterprise Business Development and Account Management
- Forecasting and growing the largest book of business; multi-million pound
- Responsible for approximately 40 people worldwide
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience: SaaS or Cloud or IT Technology background
- Strong Enterprise Experience; working within a large complex business and with global customers
- Global management experience, a plus with other European languages;
- Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
What's in it for you?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Salary: Up to £250,000 total package with excellent benefits and long-term growth
- Excellent culture, collaborative and customer-centric
- Forward thinking company growing year on year
This is an urgent hire - please contact Ani Lputian at The NorthStarr Ltd.
0203 800 0983 email@example.com