£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment group are actively looking to hire an experienced Application Product Manager will be responsible for bringing our clients app to market balancing business, commercial and technical needs while ensuring that it is customer centric and genuinely valuable for all users.
Based on the Hertfordshire border near to Edgeware North West London you will be joining a highly motivated team all looking to improve the user experience.
The key responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Launching a new class leading customer app for the client
- Management of the app, including identifying, recommending and prioritising new content and features to maximise customer experience
- Working with the corporate marketing team and specifically the content team to create appropriate digital content
- Leading all app projects with management of development and design agencies
- Ownership of app analytics; monitoring performance to identify, prevent and resolve issues as well as tracking key performance success metrics
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitoring of industry best practices, evaluating competitive position, and identifying potential new opportunities for app development
- Work closely with the Website Producer to understand how the app can complement the customer proposition
The core technical skills to qualify for an immediate interview will be as follows:
- Significant experience within digital management of apps
- Ideally 3 years + experience in an App Producer or Product Manager role.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of successful products and features throughout the product development life cycle
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques and conversion principles
- Experience in the use of Firebase
- Holistic understanding of business objectives and how the app can influence performance
- UX knowledge and experience
- Able to connect business, technical and marketing colleagues and draw on collective expertise to devise solutions which deliver the best digital results
Our client embraces a healthy home to work life balance and fully embraces the benefits this can bring to the team ethos.
The North Starr team look forward to reviewing your application.