City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Superb opportunity to work for an award winning market leading cyber security organisation in a new role working on a cutting edge multi million pound project.
We are looking for an android security specialist and will consider people from an engineering or architectural background.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Producing detailed designs for the build and configuration of cyber security solutions with a mobile device focus.
- Producing integration designs for MDM solutions.
- Developing lock down policies for Android based handsets
- Conducting technology trials and proofs-of concepts.
- Collaborating in testing exercises (platform, policy, device)
- Developing security technology roadmaps and engineering standards.
- Maintenance and support of operational security systems.
Key skills needed:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Cyber Security Engineer or Architect role, preferably gained in an operational environment.
- Experience producing security system designs from a defined set of requirements; such as Mobile Device Management Systems.
- Experience managing technical requirements in Waterfall and Agile delivery.
- Experience installing and configuring virtualisation technologies.
- Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Track record working with several suppliers to drive a change agenda.
- Ability to read and understand raw system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs.