Account Manager (Turkish Speaker - Petrochemical) - Market Data, Prices, News, Analysis
£45,000- 48,000+ excellent commission
Our client is one of the world's largest market information providers for the petrochemical, oil and energy industries. They have a global footprint and enable clients to grow revenues and profits through bringing first class services and products.
With more than 30 years of experience, our client provides trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting. The team consists of 800+ global staff, covering over 180 commodity markets.
Our client has offices in London, Singapore, New York, Moscow and Mumbai (just to name a few), with a continuous focus on expansion and growth.
Due to the company's growing success and entrepreneurial nature, they are looking to expand their sales team and hire a new Account Manager.
Your role will involve managing accounts in the PetroChem sector. You will work as part of a winning team, and will be assigned personal accounts to manage.
Your accounts will have a total value of around £5m and your remit is to build strategic relationships and develop a deep understanding of the companies and their needs.
You will also be expected to up-sell and cross-sell to your accounts.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, 2.1 or above
- Fluent English and bilingual in Turkish
- Ambitious, enterprenreurial mentality, keen to excel and succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build beneficial relationships
- An agile minded, ambitious and confident individual
- Knowledge of data and the value it can bring to a client
What's In It for You?
- Competitive salary and commission structure, excellent earning potential
- Work with experts in the field and be part of a truly global team
- Contribute to the success of the industry's leading brand name
- Enjoy a generous benefits package & positive team culture
- Explore the opportunity of global travel and relocation
- Be part of a brand that is constantly growing and evolving
0203 800 0983